Terms and ConditionsThis is the rental terms and conditions, referred to herein as “T&C”, your payment of money and/or taking possession of any Dream Party rentals, accessories, equipment or units, referred to herein solely as “Rental Unit(s)”, is evidence of your acceptance of the T&C and your intent to use the Rental Unit(s) received.
1. Renter agrees that the Rental Units have been received in good condition and represents and warrants that it will be returned in the same condition.
*Dream Party is an advertising name of Dream World (HK) Limited
8. OWNERSHIP: Renter agrees to keep all Rental Unit(s) in his/her custody and not sublease, rent, sell or remove from the delivery location. Renter agrees not to remove, disassemble, or uninstall Rental Unit(s) from its setup location or to install any Rental Unit(s). Renter assumes responsibility for ALL Rental Unit(s) rented from the time of delivery to when Dream Party representative(s) arrive for pick up. Renter agrees to maintain any and all Rental Unit(s) rented in its original condition from the time of delivery, any alterations or attachments will result in additional fees subject to Dream Party discretion. The Renter is required to measure the event venue where the inflatable bouncer will be set-up. A minimum of three (3) feet on each side of the inflatable is required to allow the inflatable to bend and/or move while in use. Adequate space must be available. All measurements for each inflatable bouncer are on the web at www.dreamparty.com.hk.
12. DAMAGE WAIVER: This damage waiver is not intended as insurance and only applies to Renter if he/she has purchased it. Renter acknowledges that the damage waiver relieves the Renter of liability for physical damage of Rental Unit(s) from any external cause such as fire, collision, windstorm, riot or any acts of God. Damage waiver does not cover loss and/or damage due to theft, burglary, misuse, intentional damage or any attempt to relocate or modify any Rental Unit(s).
13. CLEANING FEE: If the Rental Units are returned unreasonably dirty (Excessive dirt, sand, debris, animal waste, food, candy, or drinks), the Renter will be charged a cleaning fee appropriate for the condition of the Rental Units. Cleaning fees subject to Dream Party discretion.
14. REPLACEMENT COSTS: If the Rental Unit is found totally damaged by Renter, its guests, its invitees (i.e the major utility and/or function of the Rental Unit has been damaged), the Renter will be charged the full replacement cost of that Rental Unit.
15. Acknowledgment: Renter agrees that if any portion of this T&C is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion shall remain in full force and effect. Renter acknowledges that sufficient time and opportunity were had to read this entire T&C, and understands its content and is executing it freely, intelligently and without duress of any kind and agrees to be bound by its terms.
DO's & DONT's
These tips were created to provide helpful information to Renter in an effort to ensure that your party is extraordinary. While we certainly hope that you will use our rental services, these tips can be helpful for whatever service you use.
DO - Ensure that you measure the area where the bounce house will be set up before you reserve it. And don't forget to measure the height also. Most venue and function rooms have low hanging lights that could block the setting up of the inflatable bouncers.
DON'T - Allow children in any bouncers, playhouses, slides with shoes or any other type of footwear.
DO - Ensure that the rental service cleans their inflatables after each rental with non-toxic cleaning solutions.
DON'T - Allow children in any bouncers with sharp objects on their clothes or in their pockets. Items like pens or belt buckles can cause puncture holes to the inflatable. Putting water on a 'DRY' Slide could cause extreme damage to the bounce and cause additional fees to be applied.
DO - Ensure that the rental service guarantees that they will bring you the right models you ordered.
DON'T - Allow children in any rental units with drinks, candy, gum or lollipops. They could easily choke or poke one another in the eye while jumping and playing.
DO - Ensure that the rental service is professional and provides friendly customer service.
DON'T - Allow pets in the inflatable bouncer. Their nails can permanently damage the bouncer material.
DO - Make sure that you thoroughly read all Terms and Conditions. There are often rules and additional fee information described in the T&C that is very important.
DON'T - Leave children unattended in any inflatable bouncers.
DO - Ensure that door and corridor of the venue are wide enough for the Rental Units to be passed through . Some units weigh well over 200 pounds and lifting them over a fence is out of the question.
DON'T - Choose an area for a bounce house that is more than 50 - 75 feet away from adequate power. Electricity degrades over distance, so to ensure proper inflation, it is critical to remain reasonably close to a power source. If your party is at a park, be sure to ensure that power is available.